Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Plus Auto upload did’t upload raw files.

I can’t find any raw file media on GoPro Plus that uploaded by Auto Upload.

How to setup Auto Upload upload raw file? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus Auto upload did’t upload raw files.

Hi @noblecave74821

I did a couple of test photos using the RAW option and Plus was able to upload them.

Note that Plus will only import the photos itself.

If you wish to access the .GPR file, you need to insert your microSD card into a car reader and locate the files with your computer’s file explorer.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @noblecave74821

I did a couple of test photos using the RAW option and Plus was able to upload them.

Note that Plus will only import the photos itself.

If you wish to access the .GPR file, you need to insert your microSD card into a car reader and locate the files with your computer’s file explorer.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

This autoupload feature is a joke. I have reinstalled at lease 10 times out of whihc it has worked once in over a year. I end up having to copy to iphone of via quick on Mac. Huge dissapointement for a service that is expensive for the little that it offers

Highlighted
Sightseer

auto upload is a joke. Doesnt really work consitently. Have reinstalled 10 times and spent hours on this for nothing. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the auto upload process, @hardydawn53312. Which camera model are you using? Is your camera updated to the latest firmware? When you attempted the auto upload to PLUS, did you get any error message on the camera? Which files were you trying to upload? Were they files of long videos? 

The rate at which the auto upload process is completed greatly depends on the stability of the network used as well as the size of the file being uploaded. Make sure that there are not sources for interference at the time of upload. For best results, disconnect other devices (only if possible) from your home network to allow the camera to auto upload. 

You may also explore other methods of adding media to PLUS so you can determine which method is more efficient on your end.