Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

GoPro Player

[ New ]

GoPro Player won't export 360 snapshots from my GoPro Max into 360 files I can publish for use on any Windows computer or android tablet/phone.

I have a new Dell Laptop.

Any solutions or advice?

GoPro

Re: GoPro Player

[ New ]

Hello, @supersirveyor. Are you using the latest version of the GoPro Player for Windows? Has this function worked before? By snapshots do you mean the file resulting from grabbing a photo in the Player? There are tips on How to Grab a Photo from a Video in the GoPro Player that might help. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the latest version of GoPro Player. I am referring to taking photographs (not video)  with the Max. when I import them into my laptop they are a stretched out version of the 360 file. I can load them into GoPro Player and view them without problem. However I can't export them. I just get a "failed" message. I have done the export successfully on my desktop at home. There Player creates a file that can be opened just like any Jpeg file only you can rotate around the 360 enviroment. 

My laptop will NOT do this. Am I missing some required codec to help create a viable export file?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @supersirveyor

For import/export issues:

1. Verify that the file path of your source media doesn't have any non-English characters in it.
    • Refrain from importing files directly from an SD card or external drive if possible.

Check out How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm trying to provide real estate clients 360 Jpeg files (not video clips) that are useable on any platform. I don't understand why Gopro Max can take single 360 photographs if the ONLY place you can view them is in GoPro Player. There must be a way to export photographs as Ive seen and viewed them online. Help!

GoPro

[ New ]