Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Player for Windows expected release date?

+2 any news?
Being transparent is not a shame especially when your product release is a hidden alpha test...
Highlighted
GoPro

Highlighted
Tourist

Quite a few has asked when GoPro player is available for Windows. Can you please answer the question when it will be available for Windows 10?

I have bought Max now and have a PC with Windows 10, and it would have been nice if I could import and export 360 videos. Without getting Adobe for $$$.

The least one can ask for is when the software is avaialable.

Before Christmas? Q1 2020? 2021?

Just so I know if should return this, for now, useless camera. Or is GoPro providing adobe for free so I can start using my camera?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I agree, I'll be returning the GoPro Max Christmas presents I purchased as there is no indication as to when the Windows version of GoPro Player will be released.

I didn't realise that GoPro didn't support Windows for the player, which is VITAL for the Max if you want to make some decent content on a PC.

I've contacted Instax360 and they have told me that I can do the edits on a PC with their free software. GoPro, if you could please confirm ASAP if I should be returning my Max due to the lack of information provided? When will a Windows version of the player be available?

Highlighted
Sightseer

когда дата выхода для windows 10  ?*???? 

в каком году 2020?Cat Mad

Highlighted
Tourist

Indeed, as a long-time Magix user purchasing Premiere for the sole purpose of keyframing 360 content just isn't an option. I'm loving the camera so far, but software support has been underwhelming to say the least.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hardware is great but the software is so bad and the marketing of said software is borderline unethical.

For example... 12-20-2018 for fusion studio beta RC and STILL no full release. So unless it already exists, I wouldn’t trust GoPro at their word. https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/fusion-2-0-beta-update-for-your-gopro-fusion The beta still won’t recognize my camera.

Highlighted
Hiker

When GoPro player for Windows is expected to be released so i can finally use what i shot on GoPro Max?