Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

Re: GoPro Player :( :( #$%%^*#&*&!!!

[ New ]

It is not problem with GoPro 7 BLACK. Still is perfect for me. I have alternative software. 

My frustration is with GoPro Max. I have not alternative software on PC. Every weekend frustration. I see on my PC what I can. I can't save it. Do you understend it?

Hiker

[ New ]

If you still wish to return your camera after exploring the above options, you may refer to the instructions at How to Return a GoPro.com Purchase.

Is after 30 day :(

I have to find solution :( :(

I need help. Can you help me contact to your support in Poland? (software service)

GoPro

[ New ]

@bravedusk45303. Our Support team can be reached by chat or callback request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Hiker

[ New ]

This is terrible. I just spent time with technical support and found out that with Windows GoPro Player doesn't export 360 files. Only MAC it works. Why is this information not included when buying a GoPro MAX camera???

GoPro

[ New ]

@bravedusk45303, you can use the GoPro Player (Windows) to render 360 or spherical video. Be sure to select "360" in the GoPro Player (see sample screenshot below) before exporting the file.

This will convert the MAX .360 media file into an equirectangular format in the selected codec.

If you're reframing your 360 media, doing so will export the file into a traditional video or photo that you can edit and share with the world. You cannot reframe and export it as spherical media since you've already added keyframes to it. See How to Use Reframe in the GoPro Player for further details.