Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

GoPro Player :( :( #$%%^*#&*&!!!

[ New ]

I have GoPro MAX and GoPro 7 black. I have a strong PC. And what? And nothing :( :( I need to process videos on my phone: |: |

(Quick and GoPro Player are useless)

Unfortunately the software's only works on one of my 4 computers and the one that works (poorly) is my son's.

Is there an alternative MAX raw film processing software for PC? Do you just have to (unfortunately) change the 360 camera to a different manufacturer?

GoPro

Re: GoPro Player :( :( #$%%^*#&*&!!!

[ New ]

Hello, @bravedusk45303. Quik for desktop is no longer in development. You may explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your HERO7 Black footage.

What seems to be the issue with the GoPro Player? Do you have the latest version of it installed? 

Hiker

[ New ]

I know it... Alternative for GoPro Player? I have last version and still this same situation :(  I work normal. I can't save movie after work (1% and out). Nothing message of error.

Tryed beta version too. This same.

GoPro

[ New ]

@bravedusk45303, GoPro Player is the desktop application that can read the .360 files of GoPro MAX. 

Please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s driver installed.

What's the version of the GoPro Player you have installed? Also, just to check, could you please share with us the hardware specs of your computer?

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm with this dude. HTF do you edit the video. I do not have space on phone.

Do we need to spend a bucket load more of cash?

Hiker

[ New ]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
32 GB RAM Radeon R7 360 2048 MB (1500MHz)
1 TB SSD + 4TBx2 HDD
Yes. Is actual all

Hiker

[ New ]

It does not make sense :( How can I return the camera? Why do I need the best camera if there is no working software for it? After each weekend, my frustration is getting more and more :( :( I can see what I can achieve on the monitor and I cannot save this movie ...

... .... ..... .... ... .!!!!!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bravedusk45303. Have you been able to explore the suggested programs for viewing and editing your HERO7 Black footage? If you have a compatible mobile device, you may also use the GoPro App to import, view, and edit your media. 

If you still wish to return your camera after exploring the above options, you may refer to the instructions at How to Return a GoPro.com Purchase.