Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

GoPro Player Freezes

[ New ]

Why do GoPro staff never get back to me, ive been complaining now for months about the Gopro Player not working on my PC for Max .360 editing, ive provided all the details of the PC, and spoke to countless people, provided a video of what happens, yet, despite always promising, never actually get back to me. Take my money quickly enough, then clearly dont care. My case number is 09691706. Does everyone in this community experience the same sort of service ? Im almost ready to toss the camera away as its pointless having it now, i cant do anything with the footage unless its on my phone in the quik app. So much for video editing, which my PC deals with no problem, but for some strange reason, your gopro player app just freezes.. Im now just increasingly frustrated and regret the purchase when there are so many alternatives out there. What a customer expereince !! THX GOPRO !

GoPro

Re: GoPro Player Freezes

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app, @garryk05. Upon checking on your case, our Support Team was requesting some information that'll help them with the case review. I understand you've already gone through some troubleshooting but I'd like to work this through for you. I've sent you a private message with the details.

Hiker

Re: GoPro Player Freezes

[ New ]

Regards the private message you sent, I have provided all this information previously to your team whilst on call with them, so there is nothing new to see here. 

Also, due to the frustration, i've taken the decision to upgrade and rebuild my pc, so can provide this again at this time,should be back up and running again tomorrow / Wednesday. If the issue continues, I will contact you back, it would be good to get a contact number rather than always having to go through the contact us process? 

Please don't close the case until I confirm back.