Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

GoPro Max footage

[ New ]

i have recently purchased a GoPro MAX and i couldnt fault it unitll i tried to edit it 360 video footage in the quik app on my phone, the footage seemed to flicker and had a reflection on it. all the other video settings work perfectly so i think it is something i am doing wrong, please help.

GoPro

Re: GoPro Max footage

[ New ]

Hello @royaljump71802. We'd like to gather a few more details about the issue. Could you please provide more info about your workflow so we can try to replicate the issue? A screenshot showing the problem will also help.

Also, you tagged Quik for desktop on your post but you mentioned that you're trying to edit the MAX 360 footage in the GoPro Quik app on your phone. Just to verify, are you using the mobile app? If so, what's the phone model used and its OS version installed?

Tourist

[ New ]
Good morning @aenriquez I have managed to sort the problem out. It was an issue with the GoPro Quik app on my phone I have reset the app and re installed it and the problem has gone away. Thankyou.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for posting back. Glad to hear that you got it resolved, @royaljump71802. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!