Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro Max / FX Reframe /Adobe Premiere Pro 2020

Greetings all, I recently purchased a GoPro Max. 

Thus far I have not been able to get Adobe Premier Pro 2020 to recognize the FX Reframe plugin, despite having attempted most, if not all, posted solutions (most seem to work with 2019, not 2020). I am on a Windows 10 PC. 

Is there a solution to this problem that I have missed? As of right not I cannot reframe or edit 360 degree footage, which has soured my enthusiasm for the purchase. 

Any thoughts? 

Best.....

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Max / FX Reframe /Adobe Premiere Pro 2020

I had it working on Premiere 2020 but it was terribly slow/unresponsive. I had to switch back to using 2019 until (if ever) we get a decent PC workflow solution from GoPro. My enthusiasm for the Max has faded long ago.

Highlighted
GoPro

@padder505, sorry to hear about the trouble. We try to help out as best as we can. Can you please tell us more about your workflow trying to get the FX Reframe plugin in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 on your computer? Is there an error message?

Highlighted
Sightseer

No error message. The plugin simply isnt an option under effects. 

From doing some internet searching, this appear to be a univeral problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all programs (Adobe, FX Reframe) several times with no luck. 

Highlighted
GoPro

We will pass this along to the team, @padder505. We will post back once we have new information.