Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Max Exporter not loading

Was able to install GoPro Max Exporter, but when I attempt to load it there is no response. I don't find any errors in the Window Event Logs. Is there some other log specific to the Max Exporter application that can inform me what is falling over?

It is a bit of a disappointment that you can only get this via the Microsoft Store and it's not just a portable application.

Anyways hoping someone can point me to a log to help me find why the application won't load.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Max Exporter not loading

I have the same issue, the software just closes itself whenever I try to load a .360 file

Highlighted
Tourist

I don't even get an option to load a 360 file. Go to the start menu click on the icon and nothing happens at all.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem, it closes itselfs when i try to open a 360 file

What can we do to solve this problem?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Bonjour,

meme probleme pour moi le logiciel se ferme lorsque j'essaye d'importer un fichier .360, depuis la caméra directement ou depuis un dossier de mon pc ( ordinateur a jour...). Payer une caméra plus de 500€ pour ne pas pouvoir utiliser ses vidéos capturées ca commence a devenir frustrant

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same issue here, after importing a 360 file Exporter crash's. This has made my new 360 camera useless for me because I dont own a MAC.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Même soucis....

Highlighted
Tourist

Wish I got as far as you guys are. Can't even get to open any files