Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

GoPro Max Exporter en Windows 10 no funciona

[ New ]

No consigo que GoPro Max Exporter convierta los videos 360º en Windows 10. No sé qué probar para hacerlo funcionar. 

GoPro

Re: GoPro Max Exporter en Windows 10 no funciona

[ New ]

Hi @spiryflame82163

What error message are you getting?

Check out How to Render Videos Using GoPro MAX Exporter

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 ,

I don´t get any error message. The video is processed but then  I can´t watch the video at any video Player, even GoPro Player it is not able to play the videos. I can´t understand why. 

But also sometimes when GoPro Max Exporter is processing the video, it suddenly closes itself. So I think is that GoPro apps for windows doesn´t work properly.

Thanks for the help! 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @spiryflame82163

Kindly check What Are the Minimum System Requirements for GoPro Player?

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to have this checked further.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 ,

I checked what you told me and I have an AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330 which is not compatible... 

What can I do then? Thanks for the help!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi again! I finally figured out that my computer has two graphics cards. One is integrated in the CPU, which is Intel Graphics 520 and it is compatible with GoPro Max Exporter. The other one is an AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330 which it is not compatible. My problem is that I don´t knwo how to run GoPro Max Exporter with the compatible graphic card. Would you help me please? Thanks in advance!