Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion Studio not recognizing full timelapse video

Hello @spirystar88087. If you are not using it yet, see if installing the Beta version of the GoPro Fusion Studio will make a difference. There are information and instructions here to guide you. If the issue persists, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to help with further troubleshooting. 

You might also want to check out the solution posted by @jaredb344 on this thread and see how it works out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the latest 1.4 version of GoPro Fusion Studio and I expereince the same problem.
I didn't have problem with my first time lapse using 10 sec interval, but now with 30 sec interval I get only 1sec instead of 15 sec which is the duration of the orginal videos.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Is there any solution to this problem?

I shot a timelapse video on my fusion and i am having the same issue, fusion studio on my mac is only showing my clip as 2 seconds.

Viewing it in the camera its 30 sec.

Also checking the individual copied files show correct 30 sek lenght.

Importing it through my phone and airdroping to my computer gives me correct result, but that video i am unable to use and edit in Final Cut.

Any help?

thanks

/ Janne

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @kemikal. Which version of Fusion Studio are you using? Also, is your camera running on the latest firmware? If you haven't done it yet, see the instructions here  https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/fusion-2-0-beta-update-for-your-gopro-fusion to get the Fusion and the Fusion Studio application updated. Feel free to post back for any questions or concerns. Thanks!