Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Export video 360 in 5.6K

ITA:

Ciao GoPro.

Ho la GoPro MAX da 115 giorni ( acquistata il 3 novembre) e mi stavo chiedendo perché dopo quasi 4 mesi ancora non posso scaricare i filmati .360 in 5.6K.

ENG:
I have the GoPro MAX for 115 days (used on November 3) and I was wondering why after almost 4 months I still cannot download the .360 movies in 5.6K.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Export video 360 in 5.6K

Hello @bravepeak4403. How are you downloading your 360 media? Is it through a computer or the GoPro App? Are you getting any error when you attempt to download the files? A screenshot would be helpful. See if your device meets the system requirements for 360 support: 

It is important to make sure that the camera is running on the latest firmware. A new version today. Details are at https://gopro.com/en/us/update/max . Also, make sure that the camera uses a recommended SD card

Highlighted
Tourist

Bonjour je viens d avoir la max de chez gopro depuis 16 jours j ai installer sur mon pc Windows 10 nouvelle génération impossible de lire les vidéo en 360 et encore moins de faire un montage bref c est la vrai galère je suis vraiment déçus pas de logiciel sous Windows 10 alors que sur mc il parait que ca marche , je suis très déçu que j espère que gopro va vite régler le problème et mettre une appli pour Windows 10 j attend vivement une réponse de votre part
Highlighted
GoPro

@lioc62, we try to help out as best as we can. The GoPro MAX Exporter can be used to export standard spherical .mp4 files that play nice with some of your favorite editing programs and can be shared on social.

Windows is a fragmented operating system that covers a myriad of home setups. These setups require video encoding and decoding support for spherical media that need to be tested across multiple devices. For this reason, we’re taking a little more time to get things ready to make sure it meets the expectation of our users. Rest assured, we are planning to add the same level of features for Windows as users with Mac currently get with the GoPro Player.

Thank you for your patience as we work through this and for being a GoPro customer.

Highlighted
Hiker

😂😂😂😂😂
Sono 120 giorni che ho gopro max e sono 120 giorni che sento dire che windows è complesso. Insta360 studio funziona e gopro player vr no.