Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Go pro player not loading onto iMac

[ New ]

Good morning, I am having issues with the go pro player loading onto my Imac.  The mac is up to date in terms of software, it is a late 2013 version but always hanled the old studio.   It simply takes me to library with a long list of starnge deccriptions but not able to open the software and start to edit?  Any ideas or is it user error!!

Thanks

Jez

GoPro

Re: Go pro player not loading onto iMac

[ New ]

Hello, @jezinlaneham. Which OS is you Mac running on? Se if it meets the requirements for GoPro Player to work smoothly. 

Tourist

Re: Go pro player not loading onto iMac

[ New ]

Thans for relpying, I am on the most up to date whatever this maybe?   I last night fiddled with Go Pro Quik and managed to upload some skiing footage.  The playback is slow and buffering.  I am now presuming that my Imac is just too old to tolerate the demands of video editing.  I used to have Go Pro studio and that was fine but on revamping my IMAC i removed and this is not now avaialble.

My son can download onto his laptop so it looks like a trip to stormfront ( Apple) to consider another computer!

7 years from a computer is not bad

Unsure if there are any other issues.

Thanks

Jez