Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Go pro app won't show new media

I'm having the SAME issue.  I just took footage on Sunday and I can't access it.  I think it has to do with updating the firmware.  I hadn't used my camera since February and everything before updating the firmaware is accessable. HELP!!

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @missjaye

We're you able to check the files on the Media tab?

Scroll down all the way to the bottom and see if the files were just backdated.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

figured it out, they were out of order, go to sort order, no then pick which one works or you and boom there they are 

Highlighted
Tourist

i have the same problem ,

only can find the video when sorted in recently uploaded 

but when I sort in all media 

the date of my video only show 9April2020 before 

after the date , only can show in recently uploaded , not in all media

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @hoblau. To verify, do you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your phone, and is your camera updated to the latest firmware? 

When sorted via recent uploads, do you see all the media that are supposed to have been imported to the app? Are the media dated correctly? Are these videos? photos? Are you looking under the APP tab in the app? 

See if singing out and back into the app will display all media as they should. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I can see the footie on my camera, but it is not visable on the desktop version of quik or the old gopro studio.... what am I missing? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @molez. Which camera model are you using? Do you get any error message on your computer or in Quik for desktop when you attempt to view the media? See if the media may be incorrectly dated once imported to the app. This could cause the media to be found under a different timeline in the media library.

You may also check the Recent tab in the app and see if the files are there. Lastly, follow this file path (C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Pictures\GoPro) to locate the storage folder for your media. 

We suggest inserting the SD card directly to the computer through an SD card adapter. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same problem. GoPro 7 Black. Gopro Quik PC desktop app. No new media. I can see the media on my camera and on Android app but can't import files to PC. No errors. The only thing I can see on the camera is information "USB connected".