Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Go pro app won't show new media

The pictures/videos do not all appear in the view media on my phone, however they do appear in the camera screen.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @ericmeul

Sorry for any troubles caused.
Please try to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the Media page. 
See if the files were just back-dated.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

I just bought gopro 8 black and i am facing same issue. Date is accurate, as well as time.
I am unable to update recently taken photos to the gopro app, although they are visible on
The cam. Only photos visible in app are old ones, i took with another gopro
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @grayspirit7576,

Please check the app if they are already imported and they might have incorrect date. 

Just change the date so that they will appear on top. 

What you can do for now is to transfer all files manually to your computer by using an SD card adapter and then transfer or copy all contents of your SD card to your computer. 

After copying all files, reformat SD card then reset the camera to factory settings. 

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

I have a GoPro Hero 3+ and having the same problem. In fact the problem seems to be on the camera, that does not "transfer" the images to the sd card. I can see all the pictures on camera, but when I remove the SD Card and connect it to my PC, some files doesn't appear over there. I have also tried to connected the camera straight to my PC, using an USB cable, bringing the same issue. The same happens when I use the app. So, in my case, for instance, I have used my camera straight from 02/27/2020 to 03/01/2020. I can see "all" the pictures and files in any way (PC, Camera, App, SD Card), excepted for the day 02/29/2020, when I see them only at the camera. None of them (02/29/2020) even appears on the SD Card. Only on my camera!! I Hope you guys have a solution for it, without loosing the pictures.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @boldboost0238,

Can you please check the app?

Sometimes those files have incorrect date and you can find them on the app but they might be on a different date and time. 

Please let us know.

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @graytree76514 , Wow... I found the pictures!! In fact, those who were missed were recorded in the sd card, using a stamp of 2013. Many thanks for your help!! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Glad to know that @boldboost0238,

You can change the date of your files: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-do-I-change-the-date-on-my-media

-Jay