Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Go pro Quick desktop has No editing features

[ New ]

Just got off Chat with Gopro. 

Where they confirmed that the only software with editing features is the Gopro App. The desktop software can only adjust color and add music. So what are us desktop users supposed to do? Buy a nice tablet and spend more money to edit movies? In my opinion Its basically a scam in the sense that they dont want you to edit anything on your desktop because then you can actually edit movies and not 30 second instagram clips. 

If anyone at all has figured out how to acutally edit clips on there desktop to do some slow motion and transitions without paying photoshop prices please help me out. Im at my whits end and have hours of footage thats too HQ for me to possibly edit on my phone. And the GoPro lady Maurixcel literally said "Nope" when asked if there was anything go pro had to edit software on the desktop. Then was later told "maybe you should try other software"....... Thanks so much for the unhelpful tips

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go pro Quick desktop has No editing features

[ New ]

Hello, @josephl452. You may use other programs that can view and edit your GoPro footage. View the list here

You may also check out a user-shared list on this thread.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Go pro Quick desktop has No editing features

[ New ]

Hello, @josephl452. You may use other programs that can view and edit your GoPro footage. View the list here

You may also check out a user-shared list on this thread.