Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Go Pro cloud uploader for synology NAS

[ New ]

Being a plus member i like to take advantage of the cloud storage included, however, this is hindered by my laptop being only connected via wifi and not always being connected to upload my recent footage...

My Synology Nas is always on and always connected directly to the router so it would be the perfect interface to ensure my footage is uploaded quickly to the gopro cloud.

A Synology DSM based app is the only missing link in this chain, please consider making one!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Go Pro cloud uploader for synology NAS

[ New ]

Hello @bluesand52210, @jbeezie. We appreciate the feedback. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

I would also agree that a link to Synology NAS or a NAS interface tool would make GoPro's all the more useful. Thank you for considering this topic. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @bluesand52210, @jbeezie. We appreciate the feedback. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Tourist

[ New ]

I also would like this, any update on it?

Tourist

[ New ]

No to by bylo fantastické a GOPRO by bylo bezkonkurenční v této službě.Jen se obávám že to neudělají přeci jenom 5$ Za měsíc jako poplatek ve stávající platformě GOPRO má pěkný přísun $.