Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Nomad

Betreff: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

ups.. just noticed a weardness. IF u have 360 audio + stereo active and horizon level and world lock on in the exporter, there is no audio ! audio is only there when MAX audio is set to stereo.
Highlighted
Nomad

Betreff: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

nvr mind, if i untogle 360 audio it works.
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

I have 1.9.3.0. version, i got the HEVC codec from Microsoft store, but still Exporter stops responding once i press START button. I have high end PC (coffee lake i5, 1070ti, 16gb ddr). I have tried reinstalling Exporter and codecs (even used other codec packages than Microsoft store), but the result is the same. Any suggestions ? 

Capture.JPG
Highlighted
Hiker

On my oldish DELL XPS laptop after I hit START it starts processing, but freezes shortly after (apparently due to high load) it goes to 4-5% of first file. So overall I can not export for editing in premiere.. :( 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @kashlv. Which OS is your Dell computer running on? See if updating to the latest version of the GoPro MAX Exporter will clear the issue. If it does not, will you be able to guide us through your workflow? We'd like to know when the crash occurs. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

It is just a 5 year old XPS 13 running on dual core i5. I believe it just freezes because if being too slow..
Highlighted
Tourist

My custom built windows 10 PC is doing the same thing. I've actually gotten a couple of videos to work, but that is rare. Generally it will make it about 10% into the conversion, then the program disapears without warning. No error messages or anything. There will be an unusable file left where it was attempting to save the converted video. I've updated the app, installed codecs, and tried numerous different save locations. Including internal SSD, internal HHD, external m.2 nvme, and the best luck I have had, has been with my internal ssd. Which is not ideal because thats my C: drive and it's a rather small SSD. 

I did notice, if I select h.265 and 4k quality, I can get through the conversion without issue. This is the last thing I want to do though, as I am using my footage for commercial videos. At 1080p reframed, I can't afford to lose quality to compression.

PLEASE GoPro, Fix this issue!! At over 80% conversion failure rate, the GoPro Max is currently completely useless to me. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the detailed feedback, @eng89. We will share this with the team and will keep this thread updated once we have new information.