Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

Hi yes I must check that. I somehow had Quik open everytime I plug in Max. If it wont even work with 360 media I should uninstall it then. I let you know later if media copied directly from plus web will work.

Thanks! 

Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

Estoy igual... desde la ultima actualización de la MAX, no he podido utilizar m´pas la cámara, me tiene molesto este tema. Lo he intentado todo

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Betreff: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

Thanks, @pkilpo. Let us know how it works out. 

@bravestoke64445 What seems to be the issue? How may we help?

By the way, our team is in very active development of the GoPro Player for Windows. If you haven't yet and you would be interested, sign up to be part of the Beta testing group so you can participate in the testing and have access to the latest build/version of the Player. To start, please fill out the form at https://forms.gle/fJgfm982PUPbn23D7 . 

Please note that there will be no automatic response. The form just puts you on the list of those who will receive the email when the update is sent out. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Tengo un post que no me han respondido aún, su nombre es "NO FUNCIONAN ARCHIVOS 360 DE LA MAX EN PC ACTUALIZACION", desde la última actualización todos los archivos de la MAX dejaron de funcionar. Esoty muy perjudicado, pues trabajo con la gopro max.

Edito en Premiere Pro, a´si que no esotyn muy interesado en el nuevo programa de windows que estan creando. AYUDA POR FAVOR

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to hear about that, @bravestoke64445. if you have already done these suggested troubleshooting steps, the next step would be to connect with our Support team for more direct assistance. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @mariustanya ,

Thanks, downloading directly from cloud works.

Brgs, Pekka

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have The Same Problem ı update everythinks. ı do all steps . but nothing is different it is crashing ! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @1deli1doru. If you haven't yet, perform the following steps to help resolve the issue of the GoPro MAX Exporter crashing: 

1. No matter the situation or reason for the crash, the first thing you'll want to do is make sure that you have HEVC decoders installed on your computer. Check out this link to download them for free from the Windows Store. 
    • Please Note: There is a free and paid version($1) on the Windows store for the exact same file download. Be sure to download the FREE version.
  2. Make sure that Windows up to date! You can check this by searching for "Windows Update Settings" in the start menu.
  3. Make absolutely sure that drivers for your Graphics card are up to date. Depending on the card you own, you can use the following links to ensure you have the latest update:
  4. Uninstall/reinstall GoPro MAX Exporter
  5. For exporting issues, use the CineForm codec if your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

If the issue persists, please share with us your workflow so we can help better. Thanks!