Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

[ New ]

HI I have the Gopro Max. the program Exporter crash all the time when i add a video 360. check photo. what can i do?

Screenshot_20.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Betreff: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @bravestoke64445. if you have already done these suggested troubleshooting steps, the next step would be to connect with our Support team for more direct assistance. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

View solution in original post

GoPro

Re: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

[ New ]

Hello, @1deli1doru. If you haven't yet, perform the following steps to help resolve the issue of the GoPro MAX Exporter crashing: 

1. No matter the situation or reason for the crash, the first thing you'll want to do is make sure that you have HEVC decoders installed on your computer. Check out this link to download them for free from the Windows Store. 
    • Please Note: There is a free and paid version($1) on the Windows store for the exact same file download. Be sure to download the FREE version.
  2. Make sure that Windows up to date! You can check this by searching for "Windows Update Settings" in the start menu.
  3. Make absolutely sure that drivers for your Graphics card are up to date. Depending on the card you own, you can use the following links to ensure you have the latest update:
  4. Uninstall/reinstall GoPro MAX Exporter
  5. For exporting issues, use the CineForm codec if your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

If the issue persists, please share with us your workflow so we can help better. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

Betreff: GORPO MAX EXPORTER CRASH ALL THE TIME

[ New ]

100 % agreed ....exactly the same here !!!

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here - I'm on the latest Windows 10. The app launches fine, but when I try to open a 360 file, the app disappears.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hey guys i have the exact same problem, if i put the .360 in the Gopro Max Exporter it start loading it, and as soon as the file is visible on the software, the windows disappear, and when i start it again the list is empty.

Anyone can help ?

Nomad

[ New ]
same thing here. bought the max today, it was already with the firmware updater, but ok, that works. also, i notice i can only select ONE file at the time. when i select a file, a .360 in this case, it imports nicely, but at 100% the export shutsdown ,but NO file was written. however,, i am smart and i simply cheat, i locate the directory by hand and use a file explorer to import the files in one hit to my hdd. after that,, thats it, editing is not even posible, quick simply gives black screen.
Tourist

[ New ]

Hallo, mir geht es genauso! Habe den Max Exporter auf ein frisch installiertem Windows 10 Pro, dass auf einen MacBook Pro als 2. Betreibsystem läuft, installiert. Programm startet ganz normal und wenn ich das 360° Video von der Max einfüge stützt es ab.

Siehe Video hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC8X689VEM

Windows ist auf dem neusten Stand.

Da ja mehrere das Problem haben hoffe ich mal, dass sich GoPro dem schnell annimmt.

Grüße Michael

Tourist

[ New ]

Fehler gefunden... habe den HEVC-Codec installiert... jetzt läuft es!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hevc-video-extensions-from-device-manufacturer/9n4wgh0z6vhq?active...

Nomad

[ New ]
this is odd, its a importer !, its copies files from the device, why should it look to a codec ?