Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

GOPRO QUIK

Buona sera, ho diversi problemi con le applicazioni: Prima di tutto l'app Quik per desktop è sempre offline e non riesco a farla andare online per poter condividere i video. Seconda cosa, le app installate sul dispositivo Ipad si chiude da sola mentre cerco di creare video. Insomma mi danno problemi sia sul pc che sull'Ipad. Qualche consiglio per poter risolvere? 

grazie

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GOPRO QUIK

@garu86, thanks for reaching out. When you mentioned that the Quik for Desktop app is always offline, is your computer connected to the internet?

As for the GoPro App on your mobile device, there are some troubleshooting suggestions in this article that will help. Additionally, if the mobile app crashes during video editing, try to change the video style, modify a little something in your project, pause the preview to let it load, make your video a bit shorter, close then reopen the app and restart your device, and free up memory by closing all other apps. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GOPRO QUIK

Yea i was having the same problem on my iPad you have to update your iso version. To like 13.4 I believe it is. I was having the same problems