Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Nomad

Re: GOPRO QUICK will not import after updating to MAC OS Catalina

When i use a sd-Card Adapter i see the sd-card in Quik, but then the same message => i can not import the files.
I copy then the files with "finder" to my Gopro import directory, but this is only a workaround
Nomad

Problem is still there

Do anyone have an Idea, what i can try to solve the Problem ?

Nomad

When i connect the GoPro via USB then in Quik stll no import ist possible, but in the MAC-Fotos-App, gopro apears as "Device" an i can import files........

Tourist

Same thing happening to me. Is this related to Catalina? 

Is there a fix coming? 

I can't update the firmware because my disk is full ... and I don't unload the disk as the import feature doesn't work.

Hoping a solution comes soon.

Sightseer

Good day,
I have an easy MacOS Catalina problem but the problem is even under Windows 10, after connecting the camera GoPro Hero 6 Black and an open GoPro application that can be imported and imported without importing, ie running only in the background as the application freezes but files in a folder on PC appears. Is your solution? thank you very much

Sightseer

I'm having the same issue on Catalina.  No way of gettng the app to reconize the fooage on my camera hooked up via USB-C and no way to get it to even reconize footage thats in a folder on my external hardrive (via USB-C).

Hiker

I have the same issue with GP Quick and OSCatalina running on a 2019MBP15.  GP please update the software to 64bit / OS Catalina so that we dont have to completely ditch QUICK....

Nomad

Quik does not recognise the new GoPro .360 format.

Have you tried taking the microSD card out of the Max and then copying to your laptop/ext hard drive, then use GoPro player to covert/export?