Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

GOPRO PLAYER MAC FEATURES NEEDED URGENTLY (Jan 2020)

I propose to Summarize here the heavily requested features neded for the future updates of GOPRO PLAYER mac.

- BATCH EXPORT:  No need to explain Why...

- EGPU SUPPORT: the processing of .360 files is a bottleneck (or a wall) which hinder the use of footage. For the large number of people that are using FCPX with eGPU, the GOPRO PLAYER convertion is a nightmare in their worflow making convertion of .360 file nearly impossible.

- TIMELINE SCALE  ADJUSTABLE: it is too boring to scroll and scroll on the timeline to extract the needed Range

- MORE OPTIONS FOR THE EXPORTS

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GOPRO PLAYER MAC FEATURES NEEDED URGENTLY (Jan 2020)

@svanscarfo, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. You can find more info about the app here: GoPro Player

Details about the software updates are also posted here: GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter: Release Notes

Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Tourist

Also to add to your list, use original filename as default when exporting in that way it is easier to keep track of was exported already.

And the date and time of file created attribute need to be of the original file that was exporting. This is useful when editing the timeline in editing software mixed with other camera footage so I can keep track of chronological happening of events mixed in the bin.

Highlighted
Tourist

Still nothing new.... are you considering that your softwares are at the level of 2020 action cams???

Highlighted
Tourist

When Gopro is planning an update of GP player (mac) with batch export, Don't send me the link, I know already where to go....

you're so long.... 

Thanks

S.

Highlighted
Tourist

Seriously......BATCH EXPORT!!!!!!

Highlighted
GoPro

1.1.0 is out an it supports Batch Export. eGPU support has been there from day one, just right click on the GoPro Player icon and turn on eGPU support. You an also enable the debug menu to get more GPU options: defaults write com.gopro.GoPro-Player GPDebug true just type this into the command line and it will enable a debug menu with more advanced options for GPU selection.
Highlighted
Hiker

Hi please explain what i am doing wrong :

com.gopro.GoPro-Player GPDebug true

zsh: command not found: com.gopro.GoPro-Player

Thanks for helping