Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GOPRO FUSION STUDIO's Playback : LAG and Drop

Hello everyone,

when I try to play my Fusion Footage on Gopro Fusion Studio 1.2 the video won't run correctly. It's lagging and dropping as crazy all the time. even I still have rendered and exported the file to premiere pro but I had the same issue. 

Is it a codec issue ? or maybe my computer configuration ?

Thanks 

I run it on a Windows 7 premium 64 bits

Intel core i7 3970X 

3.50 GHz

RAM 32 g

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GOPRO FUSION STUDIO's Playback : LAG and Drop

Hello @coolcreek7007

Is it happening to all the Fusion media that you have? Does it matter which resolution setting the media or video is in? It could be a computer issue particularly because you are using Windows 7. For Fusion Studio to run smoothly, it requires that the computer system operate  on 64 bit Windows 10 in desktop mode only. You can check out this article for details on minimum system requirements. 

Better yet, you can get in touch with our Support team for a more personalized assistance, considering that the issue maybe related to particular settings on your computer. 

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @coolcreek7007

Is it happening to all the Fusion media that you have? Does it matter which resolution setting the media or video is in? It could be a computer issue particularly because you are using Windows 7. For Fusion Studio to run smoothly, it requires that the computer system operate  on 64 bit Windows 10 in desktop mode only. You can check out this article for details on minimum system requirements. 

Better yet, you can get in touch with our Support team for a more personalized assistance, considering that the issue maybe related to particular settings on your computer. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks a lot for your reply Mariustanya.

Yes It's happen on each different resolution that I've tried. So if I understand right I have to move to Windows 10 but I'm not really interested to change my system.

Does anybody managed to run the Fusion studio well on a previous version of windows ?

Thanks for everything

Highlighted
GoPro

You are welcome, @coolcreek7007.  Other users have attempted but quality issues are encountered. You may want to check out other editing applications like Adobe's Premiere Pro if upgrading to Windows 10 would not be an option. Thanks!