Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion studio is garbage

Try taking the battery out and put it back in again especially if you have taken either or both of the SD cards out since you last connected to Fusion Studio
Highlighted
Hiker

just checked the site again and the Fusion studio software still has not been updated since release.  I hope they update it soon because right now, if you let the camera video for more than 7 minutes and it starts splitting your video into multiple files, you cannot export more than the first 7 minutes.  If you video shows as 10 minutes in the Studio software, and you choose to export the entire clip, you will only get the first video volume and not anythign that follows, so your export will be 7 minutes instead of 10 in this example.  unacceptable.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello,

please check out the software update released yesterday. This issue should have been fixed.

In any case, the issue you are facing is not present when you load files from your computer instead of through USB.

Best,

Stéphane

Highlighted
Tourist

For some reason I had to flip my USBC cable around.  Even though its supposed to be univerasal its not...

Also I cant use 360 audio.  Uses all my system memory and then crashes...So far normal audio is working.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have tried everything listed and still cannot get gopro studio to open anything. I even wiped the cards and shot another video and it doesnt work. Have tried reorganizing files in different folders, names, any finding medio from the camera directly. Really getting frustrated on how unpleasant this entire process is.. I have not spent this much time in support forums since I owned a ford triton motor... 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @mikeypyatt,

If you get in touch with our Support Team directly they should be able to help you out!

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

Recently bought a Fusion. Can't figure it out. Nothing seem's to work! I'm sooooo dissapointed!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hey @foggypike28871,

If you get in touch with our Support Team directly they should be able to help!

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan