Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Fusion studio and multi shot

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'd like to know how I should do to see and render one picture in a series of multishot  , ith the fusion desktop app...

The app seems to be only able to render a kind of timelapse with all the pictures...

thanks for help.

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Fusion studio and multi shot

In fact, it's so simple !!!

just tick in the box " tiff" or " jpeg", and the system stiches automatically all the shots !!!

View solution in original post

Capture.PNG

All Replies
Sightseer

I had the same issues as you with the Multishot. I can't seem to figure out how to render only one picture, but you can render them out to jpg or tiff format and delete the ones you don't want. Unfortunately selecting rendering out for Editing, Facebook, Youtube or Vimeo won't set the JPG nor TIFF format for all the multishots you wish to render out.

You got to go to the render list and double click on every Multishot, more options appear, where you choose the format and resolution you want. You have to do this one by one.

Fusion Studio has been crashing whenever I set the multishot COLOR SETTING to FLAT. I can't even render out an entire Multishot because the program crashes after rendering the fourth picture, whether I select TIFF or JPG.

If you leave the default color setting of gopro beta, it'll all go through fine, or at least it does for me.

Although I have figured out a different way to get all the pictures rendered out to the FLAT color setting. I just render it out to CineForm '422' High. Just select render for Editing and it puts the right setting for all the pictures. It outputs a MOV file, which i open in Premiere Pro and export it out as jpg files. Complicated, but works without crashing.

I want the flat color setting because I will adjust the color with another program later after discarding images I don't want to keep.

FYI  you can press CTRL + A to select all then change color settings for all simultaneously. Maybe you can even set all render formats like that, wasn't really working for me.

FusionStudio.jpg
Tourist

Well thank you so much for this feedback!

I will now be able to work on the multishot views, even if it's not the fastest and most comfortable way!!!

kind regards!

Tourist

just tick in the box " tiff" or " jpeg", and the system stiches automatically all the shots !!!

Capture.PNG
Tourist