Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Fusion mit MacBook Pro mit USB-C Kabel nicht sichtbar

Hallo 

ich sehe keine Kamera verbunden mit USB-C am MAC  nicht sichtbar. Oder anders gefragt wie muss ich mich anstellen damit ich die 360 grad filme auf mein MacBook bringe.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fusion mit MacBook Pro mit USB-C Kabel nicht sichtbar

Hello @hufise. If you haven't yet, install the GoPro Player on your MacBook. First though, check if your Mac meets the following compatibility requirements: 

• Mac: macOS® 10.14 Mojave or later
  • Windows: GoPro Player for Windows® is currently in development. We will update this page when we have a target launch date.
  • Cameras: GoPro MAX
  • Hardware: Graphics cards that support HEVC decoding

These instructions will guide you through rendering your 360 files through the Player. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you fore the answer, but i did not worked with Gopro Player. i have downloaded Gopro VR player 3.0 so i have two separate folder named front and rear if i download the files from the two sd cards. Stitching is not possible like in the app. so i have only a half 360 movie show as 360 video.

Why are the gopro programmers are not able to convert the app to MAC .

thanks

Daniel

Highlighted
Hiker

what version of osx are you running ?

In case it is Catalina, then I really wonder (polite spoken) why mariustanya did not inform you that there is currently a very well known problem that prevents fusion-users to use the camera with catalina anymore.

I also wonder why you was told to use the goproplayer , because this software is solely for the max (not for the fusion).

And for the fusion-studio there is as well a well known nuisance.  The last official , not anymore working version was the 1.3.

Since 14month now , there is/was a inoffcial betaversion 1.4 , which never was , and never will be finalized and official released.

But that version was already a 64bit one. If ever, I strongly advice installing this 1.4 . I cannot guaratee , but either this version works for you, or you can forget the further use of a fusion with a maccomputer running osx catalina.

Highlighted
GoPro

I appreciate the feedback and the insight you shared, @bluewater86456. Apologies for the confusion, @hufise. The translation described an issue with 360 videos and it's my bad to not notice the title with Fusion in it. 

The GoPro Player can be used to view Fusion files that have already been rendered. But, I gather you are still trying to get your Fusion files to a computer and render them. 

You mentioned that Stitching is not possible like in the app. so i have only a half 360 movie show as 360 video, are you getting any error message when you try to access the front and back files using Fusion studio? The app should automatically stitch the files once the two sets of files are saved on your computer. 

If you haven't yet, revisit the steps under Manual Import via SD Adapter  here and try rendering your Fusion footage again.