Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fusion camera not recognised on iMac or MacBook Pro

@craigarj, we try to help out as best as we can. Please let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Tourist

@aenriquez I raised this issue mid October. Nothing has happened. After the IOS was updated it does not recognise my fusion camera on either my iMac or MBP, 4 months have passed and no solution. I have a camera that is useless and is as much use as a door stop and it’s only 6 months old. We are frustrated because nothing has been done to resolve this, we don’t need to arrange a contact. We need gopro to find a solution or you will lose customers as I certainly won’t be rushing to buy a new camera.
Highlighted
GoPro

@toughmesa43345, is there a Support case number that we can check?

Highlighted
Tourist

I was the one who started this thread
Highlighted
Tourist

I didn't receive any support. The camera is not being used. this is the last purchase of anything with gopro. never again.
Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Hiker

@ aenriquez

I am really getting more and more upset and aggravated by comments like „ have you raised a support-ticket“ .

What is your intention , and that of those other „semi-officials“ ?
Is your only concern to keep gopro’s face clean ?

Everybody knows that nearly nothing is working at gopro anymore.
It looks like a „near-to-bankrupt“ company that is desperately trying to make money on whichever way possible.

You and all the others know from various threads , that OSX Catalina broke everything.
So what could possibly be a result from a support technician ???

What could he/she tell or provide what YOU yourself could not provide directly !?!?

Since the first day of the max-release , there has absolutely not a single improvement or a useful update, but there have been , at least 3 „anonymous“ „semiofficial“ who always told , that …
..“ we have passed the issue to the team in charge“……..and absolutely nothing happened.

I assume, that there is no more „team in charge“ …. maybe 2-3 survivors that not yet have quitted or been fired.

whatever thread i raised , or i have given information….not a single issue was ever tried to fix.
Not even this lousy homepage with the permanently disturbing popup.

So , to save the tiniest remaining respect in go pro…….. please do not mock us anymore…
if you have helpful hints and information, then you are very welcome…..but never tell us about something that is not really existing, not really in progress, or not helpful

And I mean you all (Ive read your names for a few month now )…. we all know about the current situation