Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Fusion and Mac OS Big Sur

[ New ]

Can GoPro please support their own products. Like we kinda need Fusion Studio to work or we cant use the cameras we bought.

Personally, as soon as I shoot with any GoPro i try to get my footage out of their proprietary nonsense because of situations like this.

Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro!  When are you going to wake up and start providing support for your products.  an 18 month lifecycle is pure nonsense!

Tourist

[ New ]

I cannot use the Fusion camera without the Fusion Studio software. The software is not working now for a long time. Please solve this or refund.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Wow, Just finding out what a horrible, stupid, ripoff GoPro is.  Have had since hero4 and let's face your gear has never been truely good, I can't even say adaquate, terrible interfaces, apps, and quality was really just aiite, it was never very good gear I stopped at Hero8 cause let's face it, it's really just overpriced toddler gear, that leverages its customers for it's marketing. People we speak our scrilla, and I  I am trashing all the gopro JUNK at my media studio, because you suck, and your cameras/apps are just overpriced POS's that honestly, have never worked well and just waste time in any workflow. I will make sure all companies I control will never use any of the garbage you sling, and that everyone we equip at all my Colorado rafting, outdoor adventure locations will much better cameras because they WILL NEVER BE gopro JUNK. I will let everyone I can that you are a deadbeat company that will screw them over.  I now know that,  your technologically, ethically and morally bankrupt scammers. I can't wait to see you go the way of all the others that do busines like you.

Tourist

[ New ]
GoPro....welcome to the Kodak Experience! It’s coming like a tsunami and the only way to stop it is to humanize your brand with humans! Welcome to 2021, Where AI equals the playing field. 😎