Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Fusion and Mac OS Big Sur

[ New ]

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks much? - Seems strange that GoPro cant make the effort to provide what is likely a simple update if 1.2 works.

Really appreciate the info and the link!

Hiker

[ New ]

go pro, could you please make fusion studio 1.2 available on your website?

Hiker

[ New ]

have you tried the link?

Tourist

[ New ]

I've tried re-installing 1.2 and the start up window is just blank. I've contacted support and all they will offer as an option is to downgrade your OS which is ridiculous. I've even asked if they wish to abandon their Fusion customers then at least open source the Fusion Studio codebase but that was a dead end too. I will not buy another GoPro product again because there is nothing stopping GoPro from doing this again. Arbitrarily deciding to end a product after 2 years and only offering up the option of buying another camera. No software company that would like to stay in business long term would EOL a product in such a short timespan.

Hiker

[ New ]

maybe its time to use your plus subscription if you have it for the benefits and claim a NEW MAX camera since Gopro broke your camera not you. In australia here i'm sure the ACCC ombudsman would take a that case on and have your back making it an easy victory at their expense and reputation - would make headlines in tech magazines too. 

a reasonably priced product US$799  is "expected" to have some supported life in it not just a couple years - it was only launched sept 2017 

its only fair play to make them cough up for their tunnel vision.

Good luck

Tourist

[ New ]

I gave Go Pro 2 weeks to announce a resolution. I have entered a BBB complaint to try to get them to resolve the issue. Looks like others have had success with getting Go Pro to take action in the past. We'll see.......

Hiker

[ New ]

Not a bad point.