Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Fusion Studio shortening video lapses

Hi Everyone,
I m running a 2.0 beta software fusion, with the 1.4 Fusion Studio, brand new stocky macbook pro, formated 64G SD compatible cards.

If i shot some videolapse during let s say a daytime with one picture every 60 secs, 5,6K 24 , fusion studio get s only a 3 secs video .

If i check the files on the sd cards, there s the whole thing, so i ve copy them in my laptop > not workiing

I ve reinstalled the fusion app > still nope

allright, let s go through the phone app ( some topic classified the problem "solved" by  going through a smartphone... it should be more classified as " partially solved" because it should nt be that much difficult.

anyway, let s try with the phone app > oh! i can see the whole lenght video for the first time ! it looks good even nor in low resolution, let s copy it in the phone, then i ll send it somehow to my laptop .

copying files down the app, not working ! 😤 again !!!

I try to copy it but without even starting it says "cancelled"

what solution to simply copy a stiched video?  i m not asking more 

is there a 3rd party software, that just stitch the video ?

PLEASE HELP !

thank you 

julien

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Fusion Studio shortening video lapses

Hello, @bolddusk12853. There is a user-shared solution here that might help. Should you need further assistance, our Support team can be reached through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .  

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio shortening video lapses

Hello mariustanya

Thanks for your reply, i know it is the "solved problem" link i was talking about. 

Let s do it like this, but it s a real shame to have to go through a phone, when you have a good laptop, and your camera. It s an unecessary step that fill your phone, which gets hot and busy for a long time.