Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Fusion Studio is not importing files

[ Edited ]

Hi,

i've problems importing footage from fusion to any gopro app. On ipad, iphone or mac it does not work.

on mac - i'm connecting the fusion via usb, turn it on, fusion app is launching but does not import any files.

Just goes back to the start screen.

On ipad and iphone I have similar problems. I can reomte control the fusion, but cannot import any footage.

Fusion has the lates firmware.

thnx,

bo

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Fusion Studio is not importing files

@boslad - We have heard reports about Fusion Studio not importing from the camera. We're flagging this to the Fusion Studio team, but we don't have a solution to share from them just yet. In the meantime, you should still be able to offload content directly from the SD cards onto your computer. Once you've done that, you should be able to import the content into Fusion Studio.

What issues are you having connecting the Fusion your iPhone or iPad? Are you able to pair these devices to the Fusion using the GoPro app?

Jeff

Tourist

I am having the same problem. It worked the first day I had my Fusion, I imported a video over 4hours in length with no issue. Now I am trying to import my footage from Thanksgiving which is less than 1hour and it won't import. (I understand you are working on this issue, I'm just adding to the sample size.)

Thank you.

Tourist

Hi Jeff,

On the Iphone:

I connect to the fusion via WLAN, than start the Gopro-App. 

Connect to camera. It asks me if i want to use bluetooth. I say yes.

I can see the footage, but as soon as I choose one the app crashes.

After that it does not work at all. I have to restart my phone to be able to connect again.

br,

bo

Tourist

exactly the same thing with mine. I also cant upload from the card reader

Tourist

im having the same problem and cant upload from the card reader either? 

GoPro Community Manager

@rapidrange8338 - The content should be in subfolders labeled something like 100GBACK and 100GFRNT. Are you seeing those folders on the SD cards?

GoPro Community Manager

@boslad - Not sure why that's happening. Might be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall the app.