Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio is not importing files

Thanks for clarifying, so here's what I did, short version first however, that didn't work

- completely unistalled, made sure all aspects in ~/Library/ were deleted as well

- complete mac restart

- after a few delete failures (I obviously hadn't removed all remaining hidden files) i saw the splash screen you posted

- I deselected the bottom left option, "start / launch when camera connected" i assume thats what you meant as there wasn't one on the bottom right

restarted app, clicked add media and nothing I'm affraid. Tried the camera media add and thats the same!

any other thoughts, appreciate the help Ej

Justin

GoPro

HI @hellolayercake

I am sorry for the delay.

I have tested a couple of Mac computers and did not encounter the same issue. At this point, it will be best to reach out to our Support Team to further check on this.

You may reach them via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

GoPro

Hello Everyone, 

Please check on your end if updating your Mac to the latest OS (Mojave 10.14.1) clears the issue. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Hiker

I have the same problem, but found a temporary solution.

- Copied all files to my hard drive.

- Launch FS 1.3

- Instead of clicking the "Find files on may camera or media on my drive buttons", just drag the files from hard drive onto FS 1.3 launch screen.

It will load them and advance to the next screen where you can edit. 

Sightseer

Purchasing gopro fusion is worst decision of life, It's not supportable on google streetview, 360 photo quality is very poor, 360 video rendering is not possible as the software crashes. I recommend people not to purchase gopro fusion

Sightseer

DOES NOT help me, I have a macbook w/ USB C so the cable is not compatible and won't work with the dongle - how asinine! I can import to image capture but the format (MP4) is not recognized by the Fusion App so it's an exercise in futility. I bought a GoPro years ago and ran into the same kind of headaches, thought they would've fixed it by now...wish I hadn't bought the Hero 7 black.

GoPro

Hi @graystoke13612

See if the beta version will sort out the issue.

Information and instructions are found on this article: Fusion 2.0 Beta Update for your GoPro Fusion

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

I am also on a MacBook Pro USB-C

I had copied the files to my local hard drive via a card reader. Then, dragged them into Fusion Studio.

I always copy files to my local hard drive because tihngs will process faster.

Did you try copying the files to your local hard drive?