Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio is not importing files

I too am having issues importing. I updated to 1.3 anout 2 days ago and since then, its contasntly 'preparing media'.

No matter how may times I reinsert the camera bla bla.

Its really bloody annoying and more so that it just doesnt get fixed quickly as god only knows how long i have to wait with files on my camer i want to edit and upload to my YT channel.

This really is unacceptable considering the price of these things!

GoPro

Hi @loyaltree52205,

May we know the details or specs of your computer?

We just need the graphics card and processor details. 

If you can provide the dxdiag info that would really help us.

Thanks,

-Jay 

Tourist

Does this help?

As I said, I have been happily editing and upload away right up until I updated the 1.3 yesterday actually, but then never had time to import until today, when I have been at this all day to no avail.

Im trying the work around that someone mentioned about creating a Fusion folder in Movies, but I cant get it to work as I dont really understand what he was on about.

There must be another way to get the files to work in 1.3?

Many thanks 

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 17.07.43.png
Tourist

Hi,

I updated to Mojave first, then tried to use Fusion Studio 1.2 and it kept going back to the "get started.." screen (no red error message), tried connecting the camera method and the finding the files locally, no joy. I then updated to 1.3 and exactly the same thing. I have tried the Movies solution but that didnt work for me. I have the same spec as above, except that i'm running Mojave. Never had issues before.

Any suggestions/updates would be awesome

thanks

Justin

GoPro

Hi @loyaltree52205 @hellolayercake

If you are still able to get to the initial set up page (where there is a lion on the background), make sure to uncheck the start launch option along the lower right corner.

Once done, relaunch the application then try again.

If you no longer get the said option, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

Hi Ej, not 100% following you on this. I never saw a lion on the background when i updated to 1.3, that being said I did delete the app and reinstall but still having the same issue.

Could you help me understand the instructions you sent. 

- in the initial set up when installing the pkg download youre saying i should see a lion as a background image, if so I do not

-when i install i do not see a start launch option, is just a basic mac app installation process

any other thoughts, thanks

Justin

Tourist

Hi,

I dont understand what 'lion' you are referring too either?

Thanks

GoPro

Hi!

This is the start up screen I am referring to,

Try to relaunch the application or you may need to do a complete uninstall then reinstall it again.

Thanks!
Ej