Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio is not importing files

Same here. Fusion Studio shoews the loading bar for several seconds, and then just goes back to the startscreen.

Funny since it worked, when i used it the last time some weeks ago...

I put a screenshot in the posting so you see what (not) happens. 

Seems to me the cam IS recognized by the system, since the bar will NOT be shown when the cam is switched off...

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-03 um 19.43.24.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Same here. Fusion Studio shoews the loading bar for several seconds, and then just goes back to the startscreen.

Funny since it worked, when i used it the last time some weeks ago...

I put a screenshot in the posting so you see what (not) happens. 

Seems to me the cam IS recognized by the system, since the bar will NOT be shown when the cam is switched off...

fusion.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

I have this problem too. Files do not sync from the camera. I can pull the files directly off the SD and then import the files form my computer into Fusion Studio, but rendering anything gives me a black stilll image or black screen for the video. The sound will play, but all I see is a black image.

Highlighted
Tourist

UPDATE!

I imported the folders 100gFrnt and 100gback to the harddisk, and tried to import. Didn´t work.

Then i put ALL files of BOTH folders into ONE folder and tried again, then it worked. 

Thought it would be nice to know for some people here, since there is NO USABLE INFORMATION about these problems to find.

I have 1and a half hours of footage here, and the fusion studio performes like **bleep**. It´s rendering THE FIRST FILE since 3 hours now, and there are another 10 files to come....

Seems there is a lot of work for you GOPRO GUYS to do...

Hope that helps someone out there...

Highlighted
Tourist

@megacreek36254 wrote:

UPDATE!

I imported the folders 100gFrnt and 100gback to the harddisk, and tried to import. Didn´t work.

Then i put ALL files of BOTH folders into ONE folder and tried again, then it worked. 

Thought it would be nice to know for some people here, since there is NO USABLE INFORMATION about these problems to find.

I have 1and a half hours of footage here, and the fusion studio performes like **bleep**. It´s rendering THE FIRST FILE since 3 hours now, and there are another 10 files to come....

Seems there is a lot of work for you GOPRO GUYS to do...

Hope that helps someone out there...

I also put both types of files into one folder to be able to play around the pictures and videos, but rendering just gives me black photos or black videos. The sound will play, but I can't see anything.

Highlighted
Tourist

I too am having problems importing files off of camera.  Same error as described.   Has anybody figured out a work flow to just manualy move the files and directories to the local hard drive  and be able to detect them and edit them in fusion.   The software is terrible and the documention is worse.   I had such High Hopes for this camera and put alot of money down on this.    I had a terrible experience with a Nikon KeyMission 360 camera but now Im feeling this is even worse.   Also,  is there any way to repair a 360 file that ends when the battery dies?  I tried fully recharging the Fusion and recording another file but that doesnt work. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi. For me it works as follows:
Get card reader.
Put in card and copy the folder 100gfrnt and 100gback to your computer.
Now put all files of 100gback into the 100gfrnt folder
Now import in fusionstudio, it will recognize the giles now.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I’m having all sorts of app/software issues too. Not only does the camera not talk to the app to download (I’ve had to use remove the cards) but I also need to get the camera and app to work together. I can shoot and see photos with the iPhone app, even share it to Facebook.... but saving it to camera roll? Nope. Linking camera to street view app? Nope. Publish to twitter? Nope. Please fix these serious bugs that are preventing publishers from telling dynamic stories this camera is more than capable of doing if not for the app.