Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio is not importing files

yes I uninstalled and reinstalled on my mac. yes i see 100gback N front and when i send them to my computer it does nothing. Nothing to click nothing saying it failed it just goes back to the main screen.

it worked fine on tuesday but now there is nothing to get to the editor even before i reinstalled it my files were gone

Highlighted
Sightseer

I Imported now from the sd cards. Worked fine. Thanks.
Highlighted
Tourist

Just off the chat with Support on this issue.

I am being told, "you must use the original cable that came with the Fusion". To my surprise it did work. I have 6-8 or more of the GoPro USB-C cables, as I do own a H5, H6, a Grip etc. I had not seen it necessary to keep the original Fusion cable separate. Honestly I don't buy it, and expect the problem to persist. Hope this helps you.

It is too much work to extract the cards separately, manually put in folder etc. I communicated my concerns.

Highlighted
Tourist

I also have the cords for the 5, 5 session, 6 and the Karma and after reading your post i tried them all and still didnt work. So i went out and bought 2 more SanDisk extreme plus 128's and it worked with the newer cards? I also tried all the cords and they all worked fine with the new cards? Put the old cards back in and they still wont work? What is strange is they worked fine on tuesday and all the files play on my phone but just wont go to the Fusion studio by camera or card reader. Looks like ive lost all my F N footage of our Thanksgiving trip! 

Highlighted
Tourist

Same here. Fusion will not import media when connected to my Mac even using teh supplied cable.

Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Fusion Studio is not finding my GoPro Fusion and the GoPro App on the iPhone will not download files to the iPhone photo library. My experience with this camera so far is not good. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

You can not import files either directly from the fusion camera conected with the cable or the actual files on the cards. i see the front and back files in the cards bu it displays errors when i try to download them to the fusion program, Its a poor and frustrating program to say the least. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

You are not alone. My experience with it has been awful also. That camera was all hype and far for ready to be in the market.