Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio is not importing files

same problem. connected with the USB to USB-C cable. "Browse Camera Media" hits 84% and bounds back to the starting sreen. 

Tried to copy in Windows browser. No proble coping the files from "Fusion Front", but when trying to copy the files from "Fusion Back", gets "This operation returned because the timeout period expired" every single time. 

The hardware is the best in sub $1K category. But the software is horrendous to say the least. Even trying to get the file from Fusion to a PC or Mac is mission impossible. 

Big let down GoPro!

Sightseer

Just received my Fusion today and discovered to my great disappointment that the app has no Android version. So i'm basically stuck with a useless camera. 

Anyway, tried doing some test shot manually and I have the same problem as everyone else: When trying to connect my fusion, it loads for a while and just snaps back to start screen.

Any solutions to this? And when will you provide the Android app?

Tourist

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating. In the Fusion Studio app i click on Browse Camera Media and it goes 89% and quits. “can’t render GPBK0211.MP4 Some files were not imported. (218). So now I am stopped. Tried 5 Times. HELP
Highlighted
Tourist

I see now I can take the cards out of the camera and download them to my pc then deal with them. Looking forward to having this camera direct download fixed.
Tourist

Now the system crashed when rendering my files
Tourist

Did you combine both folders into 1 before you imported to fusion studio?
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

My Fusion doesnt' connect either directly to Studio App on my computer...

Also, when I try to import files directly form the computer (I've copied every "front-back" file on a single folder) it doesn't works either... Fusion Studio crashes when importing...

I couldn't use Fusion Studio in my computer...I have no way to edit or see my footages on my desktop...only iphone previews....

Very very frustrating, it is an unfinished product so far.

This is my first gopro product, If there are users here that could answer me, how many time use to take gorpo team to solve this early adopters problems?

Is there another software to edit my 360 videos with similar overcapture feature?

Thank you in advance, 

Tourist

Fusion Studio is absolutely NOT out of Beta regardless of what GoPro might claim. Just look at the lack of functionality within the app (if you can get it to read files at all)  The real problem for me is there is no workable way for me to get the files off the camera to even use in Autopano Video Pro.  The fusion studio won't load, Can't get them to work via Image Capture or anything else I've tried which implies a problem with the software on the camera itself.  Hopefully this can be fixed with a firmware update. If not, i've got an $800 paperweight. Very disappointed in GoPro and will be recommending others go with a different camera system for now.