Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Fusion Studio crashes - constantly

Can anyone else make this program work on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6? It crashes almost every time, sometimes while editing or while rendering (if I make it that far). Even the crash reports fail to send and if you try to restore your session it crashes again! I see form the Support Hub that lots of people were talking about this a year ago. And it's still happening? Makes it hard to use this camera.

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 2.51.46 PM.png
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Fusion Studio crashes - constantly

There is an issue with your computer or the files. Fusion Studio has been working fine for a very long time now.

Contact the GoPro Support Team via chat and they can help you figure out the issue https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same problem on Windows. The software is buggy as hell. Need a serious update.

Highlighted
Tourist

Same to me, on win10, dont tell us, problem with ur files, too many client have same problem, fix ur app lol or pay back money of ur useles camera this way....

Highlighted
Explorer

problem with ur files or system. Works fine on two of my Windows 10 computers, and also for the majority of Fusion Studio users (when they are using a computer with correct system requirements and file structure). Have you contacted GoPro Support to see if they can help you trouble shoot?
Highlighted
Tourist

haha, problem in ur mind..

error report also not work, so opened additional topic, all explain here:: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/fusion-studio-keep-crashing-on-render-report-n...

dont tell me only files or system can mean problem, all software developer knows well, hom many parameter can change the output. system version, maybe matching requirement, but while most user uses default system defense, some else uses avast, eset, etc. Or we using other programs, what not texted well, and nor compatible with fusion. but you must not define e.g.: if use fusion studio, cant use microsoft word. ur software must work well together with other installed programs. and not user side problem, to determine problem source, but developers must fix theese issues.

1 more information: error got only on "cineform 422 high" codec, working fine with "prores 422", but this creates crazy large files. so gopro should find problem within this source, not on client side lol