01-09-2019 01:01 PM
They haven't solved the problem and I cannot talk to a human who can handle this question. Noone is owning up to the problem. I purchased this camera specificly for a project and the content is trapped on the camera.
01-09-2019 01:07 PM
Works fine for me now. Make sure you are fully updated on MacOS. Also, Little Snitch was interfering with the communication between camera and Fusion Studio on my Mac and wouldn't work until I uninstalled Little Snitch. If you have LS or something similar uninstall and retry it.
04-17-2019 03:06 PM
I finally got FusionStudio to install...I had to install a beta version. Here's what I did
Here's the fix for a failed Fusion Studio install under OS Mojave 10.14.4::
1. Uninstall GoPro Quick from your desktop
2. Download and install the latest GoPro Quick 2.70.874
3. Go to https://gopro.com/help . Search for Fusion Studio beta (you may have to search twice to find it)
4. Install Fusion Studio beta 126.96.36.1992
The Fusion Studio install throws an error at the last step. Ignore the error (See the screenshot of the error attached).
Look in your Applications - Fusion Studio will be there even though it threw an error during the install (the same as 1.3 did)
5. Launch Fusion from your applications.
6. Update your Fusion's firmware per the instructions in the Fusion Studio app (download and install on SD card 1, etc.)
7. Shoot some footage on the Fusion
8. Open Fusion Studio. Your footage should be there.
Worked for me, your mileage may vary.
05-09-2019 04:50 PM
I'm on an iMac Pro with Mojave and Fusion Studio 1.3 and 1.4 dont work since upgrading from High Sierra. Customer service/tech dept. keep going back and forwarth with emails that are going nowhere. I was first told that Fusion Studio on Mojave has been fixed, then that my gfx card isnt up to the task (Radeon Pro Vega 56 8GB), but they're refusing to acknowledge that there are a lot of people who are having the same issues with Fusion Studio on Mojave. Lets get it sorted GoPro, its an app, it surely cant be that difficult for your team to fix it.