Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Fusion Studio/MacOS Mojave compatibility?

When can we expect a fix?

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello @arftown2018

Our team is currently working on this issue. In the meantime, manually import your Fusion files through the use of an SD card adapter. You can find instructions on how to do it here

We will keep you posted on the fix. Let us know how works out on your end. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, Please can you advise status of this situation asap.  I too cannot connect my camera to my Mac running Mojave - this incompatibility is unnacceptable on a £600+ camera.   If no fix is imminent I shall return the camera for a refund. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Just FYI, you can use the Image Capture app to automatically transfer all the files to your hard drive and edit from there.  But yeah, my camera hasn't been detected by Fusion studio since the 1.2 release.  Probably won't get fixed since they fired pretty much all of their 360 video software team (Kolor).  

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for this.  Unfortunately, if Gopro aren't willing to invest in their software, I'm not willing to invest in their product.  it's nuts that they can launch a new high end camera and drop support for it so soon.  Thanks again though. S

Highlighted
Hiker

Could be worse, I also own the GoPro Omni, which all in all was about a $7000 investment, and they never even updated their $1000 professional VR editing software to support High Sierra.  My editing rig has to remain on Sierra just be able to use it.  Now they've shut down that company and basically all support for it.  

Highlighted
Tourist

When will the fix be ready?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone, 

There is a recently -released Mac OS version 10.14.1. Please see if updating to this latest version resolves the issue. Let us know how it goes. 

Many thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

OK, I updated to Mac OS version 10.14.1 yesterday and this FIXES THE CONNECTIVITY ISSUE with the Fusion Camera and Fusion Studio.  Thanks for the heads up.    All I need now is to learn how to use Fusion Studio on the MacBook - Any good Tutorials please feel free to let me know (without hi jacking this thread I hope)