Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Fusion Studio 1.3 mac

Hi I have Fusion Studio 1.3 on Mac Catalina 10.15.1

I have uninstalled and reinstalled

The seven files from one session are saved in a folder (there are no other files in this folder)

I can access these files in finder no problem

From the app - add media button, I can browse to see these files but they are greyed out.

The app wont access the files.

In Go Pro VR player 3.0 the two .mp4 are accessible and the other files (.lrc,.thm,.wav) are greyed out. I can play the .mp4 files in vr player 3.0

What is my problem with fusion studio?

I have previously contacted support on this and they replaced the camera. My problem remains.

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 06.45.05.png
Sightseer

Betreff: Fusion Studio 1.3 mac

Ich habe aktuell leider auch ein Problem mit Fusion Studio 1.3.

Ich schaffe es nicht mehr auf meine Fusion Kamera zuzugreifen.

Ich habe auch vor kurzem das Update auf Catalina 10.15.1 durchgeführt.

Kann es vielleicht am Update liegen?

Sightseer

Re: Fusion Studio 1.3 mac

Yep, same here!  I was able to copy them by using Image Capture but then Fusion Studio sees the files as grayed out and won't allow me to add them for stitching.  :'(

Tourist

Please clarify your operating system so we are clear how widespread the problem is?
Hiker

try the Version 1.4 of fusion studio.

I'm using it since a year now with OSX 10.13 and 10.14. It is already a 64bit version that should work even under catalina.

I dont know why this version never was officially released, but is still marked a beta. It is (after a year now) a fully functional , stable , and in my opinion , the best working version for the fusion.

GopPro should it officialy release now.

The fusion after 2 years, is still much too young and too good to dump it, only because of the lack of necessary stiching-software.

After 2 weeks of intense testing, comparing , I'm now pleased with my new max . I found the workaround to get the 360-sound to work, and I like the smaller, lighter case, as well as the much faster export/stabilizing.

But despite all that, I have to say that the picture quality is at best on the same level as the fusion was. I can see no improvement/benefit here.

So the fusion still stays as an up-to-date 360cam in productive stage.

Tourist

I have deleted version 1.3 and installed version 1.4 (rather reluctantly as a full paying consumer, rather than a clinical trial subject) However, the probelm is identical. When clicking add media the files are displayed and greyed out and I am unable to selct them.

Tourist

In addition I cannot Browse camera media in the GoPro Fusion Studio. It searches for the camera for about 30 seconds then returns to the acreen without any error message.

Is there not anyone from Go Pro reading these forums? 

I am not trying to do anything complex. Just want the basics to work for the money I have spent!!!!!