Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Fusion Studio 1.2 - always crashing on OSX

Any updates on this? Fusion Studio 1.3 also has a similar issue. It doesn't even restore the crashed session and keeps crasing again. I really expected a better software from GoPro. Really disappointing.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @hardygorge28736

Do you have your OS updated to 10.14.1?

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yes, I have upgraded to 10.14.1 recently. Fusion Studio did crash before upgrade also.

Additionally, when it crashes it won't recover the session and choosing to recover the session it crashes again. If I reboot my computer and open FusionStudio, it won't even show the recovery message anymore. With a software this unstable, having the ability to save the session seems to be a bare minimum.

Highlighted
Hiker

I'm having the same problem. Reported the issue to support, uploaded log files, machine specs... Nothing from support for 2 weeks. Really disappointing. 

Just for the notes - I'm running a MacPro, 32 GB RAM, D700 graphics cards on High Sierra - all current. I also tried Mojave, but the same results. Sometimes I'm lucky and can render out short clips - other times Fusion Studio crashes when opening the media files.

The local Apple store ran hardware diagnostics for a weekend, and the machine came back clean. Since the rest of my software runs fine in a professional environment, it sure looks like this is on GoPro.

Need to get some action here please.

Bill

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @hpictures

Please follow with our Support Team regarding your case.

You may reach them via phone or chat.

Thanks!

Ej