Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Files not recognised

[ New ]

Hi I've had this Fusion cmaera for weeks noe and cant get a single file to load, I've tried updating the camera, trying diffrent SD cards, re filming things but nothing works, It picks up the camera when i plug it in and starts up the app on my windows 10 pc if i tell it to Browse camera media the progress bar comes on but nothing happens I even left it over night all i got was a red hot camera. If I try adding the files my self it just ocmes up with a red banner saying "(218) cant render GPRF52.mp4 some files were missing."

I'm at a loss as to what to do, I havent been able to produce any footage as of yet unless i use my phone and even then i find it limited

fusion error.jpg
GoPro

Re: Files not recognised

[ New ]

Hi @jcmental

See if using an SD card adapter to copy the front and back files will work.

Check out How to Import Media into the GoPro Fusion Studio App

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi I did try this I even used a new USB3 card reader but it still wont open the files.

I have tried opening the whole folder and copying all the front n back files into one folder but it always says the same

both.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jcmental

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej