Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Exporting 360 video issue

[ New ]

I'm using GoPro Player v1.2.1 for Mac to convert GoPro Max video .360 file to .mp4. I want a full 360 video, not transcripted one.

I choose Export, select 4k for example and H.264 codec. After video is converted, mp4 video displays green blinking screen in some frames and after few seconds it gets all green.

What can be wrong? Cheers.

Snímka obrazovky 2020-06-16 o 13.08.10.png
GoPro

Re: Exporting 360 video issue

[ New ]

Hi @bigfut1234

Please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. 

You may also try the steps on How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues

Let us know how it goes.

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bigfut1234. Our team is looking into what is causing this issue. We'd like to gather the following: (1) system specifications of the computer that you are using, and (2) a sample file that produces the green screen. If you can, please upload the file to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link here. 

Please also tag me in your reply so I get notified right away. Many thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

I'm working on my Macbook Air Mid 2012, i5 1800, 4gb ram. It's happening with all files if I try to export to h264 or hevc. Prores works fine, but the file is very very large :( I just want to export some 360 videos and upload them to youtube.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you, @beertyguru. This is noted. We have forwarded the details to the team. Will you be able to send us a sample file? You may send it through Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with us. The file will be used to reproduce the observed issue on our end. Thanks!