Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Everytime I want to create a video, there is a gap in the video that doesn't want to display footage

Everytime I want to create a video, there is a section in one of the videos that doesn't show footage but the audio continues to play. It seems like the App is forcing me to have this gap and there is no optionto edit out this gap....What is your solution?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Everytime I want to create a video, there is a gap in the video that doesn't want to display ...

@boetaw, this could be because the clips are too short for the highlights. Quik for Desktop creates your video based on the highlights available and added on Create mode. Thus, if there are less clips in the timeline, the application won't be able to fill the missing parts of the 15/30/60 seconds video, resulting to the black gap in between the clips.

To resolve this, you can either add more highlights to a clip or add more clips to the storyboard.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Everytime I want to create a video, there is a gap in the video that doesn't want to display ...

@boetaw, this could be because the clips are too short for the highlights. Quik for Desktop creates your video based on the highlights available and added on Create mode. Thus, if there are less clips in the timeline, the application won't be able to fill the missing parts of the 15/30/60 seconds video, resulting to the black gap in between the clips.

To resolve this, you can either add more highlights to a clip or add more clips to the storyboard.