Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Errore caricamento Template

[ New ]

Durante "Download More GoPro Template" viene segnalato questo errore da GoPro Studio. Normale ?

Ciao a tutti.

Screenshot 2020-05-07_17-36-05-049.jpgScreenshot 2020-05-07_17-36-05-049.jpg

GoPro

Re: Errore caricamento Template

[ New ]

@maverik53, the link may no longer work. The GoPro Studio was discontinued and we do not have any recent update available for the software. You can find more details about this at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Studio-End-of-Life-FAQ/ta-p/390255 

Tourist

Mac and iPhone problems with sotware GoPro

[ New ]

Good morning, I contact you because I would like to manage my GoPro from the iPhone 7 Plus mobile. This operation is already known because I have always managed the parameters from a Samsun 5110 Tablet. It always works and continues to work very well. I installed the application from the Apple Store-> I try to connect-> Gopro gives me a number but the application on the iPhone reports a problem then-> try again. Following this problem, I hypothesized a misalignment of software versions. A) Gopro Firmware Update Done b) iPhone version installed but the result is always the same. Unfortunately (but fortunately for me), on iPad Samsumg after performing all these maneuvers, everything works fine. At this point I think the problem is evidently on the software downloaded from the Apple Store. Do you have news of any problem? because, at this point I deduce that: the Gopro Hero 4 Silver works very well, GoPro combined with the iPad Samsung works very well on the iPhone IT DOES NOT WORK. I followed the instructions very carefully but the result is always unhealthy. Thanks for the information you want to send me. Best regards.

GoPro

Re: Mac and iPhone problems with sotware GoPro

[ New ]

@maverik53, there are some troubleshooting suggestions here -- https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem. Let us know how it goes.