Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-62584%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3EError%209912%20for%20some%20videos%20while%20importing%20videos%20from%20Hero%205%20Black%20to%20Mac%20OS%2010.9.5%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-62584%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3EDear%20Support%20Team%2C%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EI%20have%20just%20transferred%2080%25%20of%20my%20photos%20%26amp%3B%20videos%20through%20image%20capture%20manually%3B%20however%2C%20the%20rest%2020%25%20are%20unable%20to%20be%20transferred.%20I%20can%20view%20these%20photo%20%2F%20videos%20on%20my%20Gopro%20Hero%205.%20I%20looked%20at%20the%20troubleshooting%20guide%20and%20tried%20to%20import%20these%20problematic%20photo%20%2F%20video%20through%20the%20micro%20SD%20USB%20adaptor%20but%20unsuccessful.%20I%20have%20also%20updated%20my%20gopro%20camera's%20firmware%20with%20my%20iphone%20as%20per%20the%20guideline.%20But%20I%20still%20failed%20to%20import%20the%20photo%20%2F%20video%20by%20image%20capture%20and%20SD%20card%20adaptor.%20These%20photo%20%2F%20video%20are%20very%20valuable%20to%20me..%20Please%20help.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EThanks%2C%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EFranco%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E%3CLINGO-LABS%20id%3D%22lingo-labs-62584%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CLINGO-LABEL%3EGoPro%20PLUS%3C%2FLINGO-LABEL%3E%3C%2FLINGO-LABS%3E%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-63048%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3ERe%3A%20Error%209912%20for%20some%20videos%20while%20importing%20videos%20from%20Hero%205%20Black%20to%20Mac%20OS%2010.9.5%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-63048%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3EHi%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.gopro.com%2Ft5%2Fuser%2Fviewprofilepage%2Fuser-id%2F37903%22%3E%40nicedusk35245%3C%2Fa%3E%2C%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3EIf%20you%20are%20still%20having%20some%20issues%20with%20the%20import%20of%20your%20files%20check%20out%20this%20thread%20where%20some%20other%20users%20have%20found%20a%20solution%3A%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3E%3CA%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.gopro.com%2Ft5%2FCameras%2Ferror-9912%2Ftd-p%2F4448%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3Ehttps%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.gopro.com%2Ft5%2FCameras%2Ferror-9912%2Ftd-p%2F4448%3C%2FA%3E%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3EHope%20that%20helps!%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3EBest%2C%3C%2FP%3E%0A%0A%3CP%3ERyan%3C%2FP%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E
Reply
Highlighted
Sightseer
Posts: 1

Error 9912 for some videos while importing videos from Hero 5 Black to Mac OS 10.9.5

Dear Support Team,

 

I have just transferred 80% of my photos & videos through image capture manually; however, the rest 20% are unable to be transferred. I can view these photo / videos on my Gopro Hero 5. I looked at the troubleshooting guide and tried to import these problematic photo / video through the micro SD USB adaptor but unsuccessful. I have also updated my gopro camera's firmware with my iphone as per the guideline. But I still failed to import the photo / video by image capture and SD card adaptor. These photo / video are very valuable to me.. Please help.

 

Thanks,

 

Franco 

GoPro
Posts: 3,924

Re: Error 9912 for some videos while importing videos from Hero 5 Black to Mac OS 10.9.5

Hi @nicedusk35245,

 

If you are still having some issues with the import of your files check out this thread where some other users have found a solution:

 

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/error-9912/td-p/4448

 

Hope that helps!

 

Best,

Ryan