Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

ETA for the GoPro Max VR Player for Windows 10

[ New ]

Does anyone know the ETA for the GoPro VR Player for Windows 10 that can be used to edit and re-frame Max 360 footage.

The webpage https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/GoPro-Player says:

"Windows: GoPro Player for Windows® is currently in development. We will update this page when we have a target launch date."

I would rather not have to purchase professional video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro if possible, as it is quite expensive.

The cost for Adobe Premier Pro is:

Thanks for any info.

SparkySD.

Nomad

Re: ETA for the GoPro Max VR Player for Windows 10

[ New ]

You can register as a beta tester to get the app first. I don't have the link here but tou should be able to find it in Google

Hiker

[ New ]

FREE...FREE...FREE...

Your best free opton is to use DaVinci Resolve with the reframe360  OpenFX Plugin.

Best YouTube Video showing workflow: DaVinci Resolve - Reframe Qoocam 8K, Insta360 One R & GoPro Max FREE & DOESN'T SUCK!

Hopeful someday Go Pro will provides an option for Windows, but righ now holding breath... Really I am...

Best regards,

Mr. Ventures

Tourist

[ New ]

Reframe 360 is no longer available.

Nomad

[ New ]

If you enter your email address on the 360 reframe, you will receive a link to download this file.

See also this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA5A75ey81g&t=187s

Davinci meets GoPro MAX and they have finally fallen in love! Thanks to the awesome wingman Reframe360!Reframe360 is a free plugin for Davinci Resolve which ...