Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Do I have 2 accounts? I cant see any of the content I loaded onto the cloud

[ New ]

While away from home on a trip I made the call to purchase a gorpro subscription to give me the ability to load my content onto the cloud. Which I did successfully. However, now that I am home, I have attempted to log onto my account and had a lot of issues. Firstly I made the order for the subscription using my gmail account: benburns247@gmail.com. But it would no recognise me when I attempted to login from my Mac. I used the same/correct password. I created a new login using this address in then hope it may tell me the account already exists or that the email address was already being ussed. But it didn't and created the new account. An account that does not have my content. Please help.

GoPro

Re: Do I have 2 accounts? I cant see any of the content I loaded onto the cloud

[ New ]

Hello, @spiryblaze3124. We used the email address that you provided but we are unable to pull up any record of a GoPro Subscription nor an order with it. Where and how did you purchase the subscription using the email address?