Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Desktop Quick will not save to Edits

Familiar with Quick mobile, works great. Brand new PC with all the proper requirements, downloaded Quick and it works fine up to the point of saving to edits. Task bar never moves, freezes from this point. Tried the right click on the icon suggestion from the main site, doesnt provide the option as described. Net step?

GoPro

Re: Desktop Quick will not save to Edits

Hi @macaroo,

There are a few suggestions in this thread:

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/quik-wont-save-edit/td-p/28529

If those do not work then our Support Team can help to troubleshoot your specific system.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

I have been having the exact same issue with Quick for desk top (windows10). Working with gopro support to try and resolve, but so far they are not giving me any useful info, only that I should attempt rebooting PC, or reinstalling program, which I have done several times. I also verified that the media and import folders are designated. Still just stalls on the save edits screen.  The weird thing is, I am still able to press cancel, and attempt to save again.. I think there is a problem with the program in my opinion.  

Save attempt at 1440p 30fps.PNG
Tourist

There’s an echo in this room. You described the exact scenario that I’m experiencing... exactly. Since I start communicating with them I purchased CyberLinks PowerDirector Ultimate17 and it works like a charm on the computer.... something ain’t right for sure. GoPro mobile Quick works great..... but the Desktop seems to be a problem!
Sightseer

Same exact problem.  Been searching for a solution - import, media folder same etc.  Nothing works.  Hope to see a patch to this or a real solution soon.

Sightseer

Bad bot.  I've seen him around and he is NOT helpful.

Tourist

I have the same problem. Could it have somthing to do with that the program assumes that the data is stored on C: 

My PC has all user data on D:

Thoughts?

//Henrik

Tourist

Same problem.

GoPros competition is catching up, I will certainly try other products.

You would think these guys would step up and let frustrated customers know there's a problem and what corrective action is planned.

Frustrated customers will eventually find another source with decent trustworthy customer service.